Andrew shares Key questions for the new year with our Future Executives, Inc. Community
As the New Year approaches, I would like to help place you in a NEW state of mind. Explore the following questions:
- What really worked for me this year?
- What were my biggest lessons?
- Where do I need to spend more attention?
- Who are the top 3 people that I need to build a relationship with?
- What are the key events that will require my attention over the next 12 months?
- How would I rate myself on a scale of 1-10 in the areas of finance, career, health and relationships?
- What can I do to improve my score?
- Which setbacks can I turn into blessings?
- What are my top 3 goals in 2011?
- Who needs to be on my team in order to make it happen?
- What emotions dominated my thinking in the past 12 months?
- How can I use those emotions to turbo-charge your success in 2011
- What’s the best way for me to learn new information?
- How can I put that information into action?
- What’s been really holding me back?
- What do I need to release in order to step into a more powerful future?
- What wisdom were my critics really trying to share?
- What changes must I make in the first 4 weeks of 2011 if I do not receive my expected results?
After reading the above questions, close your eyes, inhale/exhale to the count of 10 and then allow your mind to become receptive to the NEW you emerging for 2011.
Your dreams are possible! You just have to become the person to receive them.
Future Executives answer suggested questions
Adventurers 8-12yrs 1-3, 9 & 13
Explorers 13-17yrs 1-5 9, 13 & 15
Entrepreneurs 18-25yrs All questions