Learn to turn using Twitter, Facebook and Instagram into valuable career skills and become a social media master!
We are pleased to introduce Vince Chiofolo (@vince_tech) as Future Executives Digital Ambassador! Vince is skilled marketing technology and optimizing traditional, digital, social media, and mobile marketing efforts that build/strengthen relationships and create/maintain growth. Vince currently manages marketing operations at one of Inc magazine’s listed 5,000 Fastest Growing Companies and Crain’s NYC Fast 50.
He will share industry skills with youth diplomats on building organic social growth and mastering the art of social media under volunteer/community service to Future Executives, Inc. Participants work will be exposed to over 10,000 social media users.
Serious and focused volunteers will be chosen to work with Vince and Future Executives, Inc. Founder and CEO, Simone-Monet Wahls to create content and increase our social media presence.
Social Media Diplomats (16-25 years of age) will:
• Receive 60-90 days of hands on digital marketing experience
• Participate in at least four conference calls
• Commit 10 hours (flexible) a week for at least four months
• Receive an authenticated letter outlining service and skills acquired
• Set up Twitter, Facebook and Instagram accounts
• Participate in an interview and need parent permission (if under 18)
****Strong interest in social media marketing a must.
Interested 16-25 year youth send a resume or letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 19, 2014 at 11:59pm. Qualified candidates will be notified of interview. Community serivice and internship credit available.